Based on the new Direction as of May 11th, JAKEM Farm will be operating again starting Saturday, May 16th.
This includes 4WD and Camping every Saturday and Sunday with Friday's remaining closed. Further changes may apply as new Directions are made.
Multiple groups of 10 can participate as long as density requirements, and appropriate distancing are adhered to. JAKEM Farm must enforce Social Distancing restrictions in order to re-open.
What does this mean?
It means you can only travel in a vehicle with people you reside with (e.g. household members). You cannot travel in a vehicle with people you do not reside with as this does not meet the density requirement of one person per 4-square metres. This has been confirmed with SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787.
4WD and Camping Conditions:
1. No more than 10 people per group -OR- 10 people per campsite.
2. Travel in your vehicle with household members only.
3. Drivers must complete the on-line induction on their own device,
unless it has been done in the last year.
4. Bookings are required in advance on-line.
5. No cash payments will be accepted.
6. Please do not gather at the office.
Please note, all outstanding Vouchers will be extended accordingly.
For further information, please Contact: